NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

much better indeed!Green doesnt seem like the type to waste...

1. 40 Posts.
    much better indeed!

Green doesnt seem like the type to waste 50k
    this is much better than his last effort

short-medium term anyone not already in the black should improve their position by the way thing look to me but dyor and be sure to read the releases correctly :)

if you are in the black you should be happy otherwise think that 99% of similar dot com start up companies are bust and thats the risk you took ,,, to make money?

$50 min/15 years is what i think about a few weeks more as the sat builders slug it out for nwt

why people think newsat should spill their guts to the general public with confidential financing and such is beyond me

im sure off the record there are many here than know a lot more than they should and/or have a "feeling" of imminent success in more ways than one

if you take emotion out and go with what's happening to the sp most here being brighter than the average bear must be smiling

especially if you hear "we've seen this all before" it doesnt get much better than that if your here for the money?

im not here for the love of satellites

still doubting this company has turned the corner?

sell now 50% up on a few weeks ago you may hope for things to go well but secretly you also hope they go bad to vindicate your emotions? AB is no worse or better than most, if you really knew him youd understand one main driver for him is to prove some wrong well thats what im told :)

for the rest of us

better late than never while ive not been waiting all that long im still excited to be in this stock!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.