FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

up, up and away, page-8

1. 732 Posts.
    Hi Malcolm,Although you are probably thinking that the price you paid for your shares here was high,compared to the sp now,I think you would be surprised how many on here actually paid more than that and are still here believing.I feel your pain, although I don't share the despair I perceive in your post.This company,coupled with global uncertainty can,and has, created a rollercoaster of emotions as the excellent CW has alluded to more than once,and I have not been immune to those emotions either.My belief (rightly or wrongly) that FML were naive on occasion has irritated me.Watching the sp going almost continuously southwards has exasperrated me,and having to suffer the shenanigans of Deutche Bank who I personally believe are still unloading and thereby cancelling out upward motion of any significant degree to the sp has kept a bad taste in my mouth,but I still believe, and I make no apologies for that.I still believe, because all the fundamentals that prompted me to invest in the FML story are still in place but even more so.Sure the board could have been quicker thinking at times,and yes,they do seem to miss chances to illuminate the company prospects more,and I also agree with those who say that more frequently released information wouldn't go amiss either,but I know from experience that these harboured grievances of mine will pale into insignificance when the true worth of Focus Minerals is finally flagged up for all to see.This of course is MY belief Malcolm,and is in no way intended as advice to you or anyone else,but I will just iterate that the fundamentals of this company and the overall global situation I see impacting on it in a positive way,is the catalyst for my strong and unwaivering conviction that we are all now extremely close to reaping the financial rewards of being invested in this company.Some may read this post and hypothetically throw it in the cheer squad tray,but most on here know that I can be critical as well as bullish in my assessments,and am telling it as I honestly see it. Nothing more nothing less. Good luck everyone!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $875 6.251K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112305 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.