ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

up, up and away ...., page-41

1. 30,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    twin:

I don't think many of us have the patience or resources to wait for another 2 years for significant upwards price movement I certainly haven't; it's been 3 years already.

First there was the 'periously close' comments, raising expectations and then delays rising from a merger. Then there were 60 or so companies engaged in testing, along with the key players. Then it became clear that the testing was not providing expected results, due to lack of protocols and the need to customise for individual needs.

As I see it, this arose because of an overblown need for secrecy on the part of the companies, and over optimism by ADO that they could send out M&G and the companies could manage testing on their own.

If it is an endemic problem (and that much is unclear, but given the lack of news on the 60 or so companies it seems so) it totally changed the equation.

Thin ADO resources might be why they are concentrating on a few potentially lucrative companies, and adding to ADO staffing and cooperation.

The problem seems to be that those few powerful companies are not going to give us much room to make anns with their name on it until they absolutely have to. (2 more years? surely not?)

The rest seem to be just waiting around and in danger of renewing their existing contracts. We need a bit less feel-good and more clarity on how this is being managed.

I'm unable to come to the AGM, but would be interested in any discussion/admissions around these issues.

BTW I also hold AHZ but the most difficult thing is managing your emotions and not selling a LT hold just before things turn around. That said I'm a bit weary and hoping for more clarity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.