ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

drewperret:There are many different types of companies in the...

1. 30,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    drewperret:

There are many different types of companies in the ASX, but two types are most evident.

Some run on hype and attract traders and a lot of news and action. Invariably they disappoint, and traders move on to the Next Big Thing.

Others are the quiet achievers. They do not overstate their case and resolutely plug along. This type tends to attract people who understand the company and are in it for the long haul.

Meanwhile this is a risk-off investing environment, and most investors are very cautious and want to see revenue streams. Traders on the other hand, want to see hype and excitement.

Take your pick, but I prefer to find undervalued companies so I can maximize my returns and am prepared to wait if the reasons for waiting are rational, especially in this choppy environment.

Meanwhile don't assume that the CEO is not doing his job well and has made the wrong PR choices. It might come down to the fact that you simply want to deal with a different type of CEO and company.

dv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.