CSS 5.26% 18.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

up up and away, page-88

1. 5,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2207
    Surandy: If you think the kingfish are nothing but a sideshow I have no idea why you are holding CSS! Goodness help you if you're hoping for the tuna to make your fortune.

Amusingly though, I could imagine a big jump in share price if/when they get themselves to the point of being able to say "Hey, we're giving the tuna another go!" A lot of true believers are sitting around waiting for the tuna, and with a lot of them having paid big multiples of the current share price it won't take much to convince them to double up (or more) at a fraction of the cost of their previous cost.

...and then another hideous tumble over the next year and two.

I get puzzled every time someone mentions the IP. I really don't think several years of doing the same thing with the same results and zero success is something many people would pay all that much for. It actually sounds like something a few individual hobby aquaculturists could play around with in their home aquariums if they got hold of a few tuna fry. The main issue was getting them to survive until they were no longer itsy bitsy teeny weeny, and that doesn't require a lot of space. Once they're up to the size a home aquarium couldn't support I assume they'd be large enough for offshore pens. Of course, if they go giving out tuna fry to hobby aquarists, there goes the tight hold on any actually valuable IP if anyone does manage to get it right. It's difficult to know what the problems are when they're so hush hush about it. If it's feed you'd think they'd just get a pile of different things ready and have a lot of different pools with each one getting a different feed trial. Maybe they just need some taurine-enriched goldfish flakes! :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.463K 7.951K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 67645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.