NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hello all I have only just got home after a busy day…. But I did...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

Hello all
    I have only just got home after a busy day…. But I did make it to the presentation.
    Richard T talked to paper copies of the 31st July Investor Presentation. We sat around a large table … …..approx. a dozen people in all … I thought most of them were BP with maybe 3 of us investors.
    The info you were looking forward to hearing according to how my ears heard it:---
    The FDA meeting in June was VERY good for us inasmuch as there was a large turnout of the various sub- member groups within the FDA and they were very encouraging and assisted with design of the remaining necessary trial work for Rett Syndrome.
    There is to be a “brief” paediatric phase 2 test lasting perhaps 6 weeks rather than (say) 6 months.
    The children will be aged 5 years and up. The planning work and organising is underway now. Expected to start first-half 2016 with results second-half 2016. Now, there is also the Phase 3 work, and I might be wrong but I think it will also be concurrent with results end-2016.
    There has been a lot of work done over the last 6 months to firm up possible sources for commercial product supply … a couple of large – capacity firms as well as the firm we are currently using. A reliable source with stable costs is very important when the negotiations with “big pharma” start.
    The Fragile X study started April 2014 … slow to recruit because the families have suffered through many trials previously and been disappointed. However, it is now happening, going smoothly, no “hiccups” and no safety issues. It should finish Oct/Nov with results in December this year.
    A question was asked about consolidation of shares … answer was “not in the immediate future” … timing needs to be right and Richard’s view is that there is not a lot of liquidity in the stock at present.
    In the matter of Nasdaq listing, the answer was that it depended on what you want to achieve. With us there is no need because the big pharma companies know where we are and how to find us.
    The Intrepid TBI study is still on track for second-half 2015 … so I’ve got my fingers crossed
    regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.