NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hello Phillip321 At the table with RT at 12 o'clock I was to his...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hello Phillip321

At the table with RT at 12 o'clock I was to his right hand 2 along ... I was dressed in my business suit ... I think I asked the most questions .. there was one other person further along beside me.
    Directly across from RT ... 6 o'clock ... was the young woman (I assume the BP researcher) and on her right ... approx 5 pm was a fellow who asked several questions ... was that you"
    Happy to chat next time.

I remember that I was quite impatient with one of my questions about why it takes so long to get a variation to the Rett trial up and running and RT opened up somewhat about the realities ... and I apologised to him.
    Further to my general recollections, I think we have a big success coming with the Rett trial ... at the completion of next year's trials which I am confident will be very successful since they are designed to optimise dosages and timeline effects ... shame it is not the biggest market.
    As I understand it, and I think it is what RT said, that the ability to actually measure the drug effects or lack thereof has required a lot of work on the measurable factors. Also, the ability to get approval from the FDA with very small sample sizes was the essential source of their difficulty.
    Having said all that, it is obvious that we are on a winner which is why the large and helpful turnout at the recent FDA meeting.
    In addition, intuition is telling me that when the Fragile X trial is presented to FDA we will then have to do additional trial work ... how do we pay for it? ... I suspect a capital raise will not happen ... perhaps a placement or a deal with Big Pharma. ???
    In any case, all that is for later next year ... it is the TBI study that will be the short term mover of the share price methinks.
    regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.