MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

up,up,up and aweigh

1. 247 Posts.
    Sorry guys been absent from posting. For the past 10 days been touring the south coast from Bega to Wollongong and back, seeking a luxury retirement property to purchase with about a quarter of my mco shares when i eventually sell some.

For nearly 40 years been paying an annual fee for my real estate agency licenses., as well as being a journalist.

About to hop in the car and head home now, but Won't be buying another house, until late this year, when the real estate market is even softer - noticed Kiama and Bateman's Bay properties up to 20pc lower for some properties I looked at a year, or so ago.

At the moment all the balls for MCO are still in the air, but the stars are aligning to put me in an even better frame of mind for buying up much bigger than I thought previously, about a year or so ago.

Anticipating a 500pc gain in MCO's share price by year's end.

Like NG told me a coupla years ago now: "we are going to have a lotta fun making a lotta money with MCO Stewie."

Don't mean to name drop, but spent last night staying over for drinks and searingly good cuisine with former Sims Metals CFO who oversaw much of their US takeover activity and their growth and merger activity - including dealing with the dreaded taxman.

John is a triple passport holder and a serious day trader on the currencies. He studies things a little deeper than myself. In the short term he expects gold to go through the $1550 barrier and strongly climb further.

A lotta maybe's there, though with world future events, but not too many to be dissuaded from hanging in there, and if I could I would buy more, and more MCO.

Go Go Go MCO.

Cheers eveyone!

Anyone that thinks I am a mug is no fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.