MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

up,up,up and aweigh, page-3

1. 247 Posts.
    Up Up Up and aweigh.

Just peaked at the market after coming in from the vegie garden.

Up nearly 20pc in less than two days trading.

Liaison with NG seems like things are on the move.

The boys are doing some drilling above the MS dyke and the head bods are meeting this week at Morningstar to agree to 18 months forward drilling plan and rank/priority dykes etc., This is apart from the Rose and Loch Fyne JV etc.

NG agrees that our luck is changing at Woods Point as we get closer to winder date. I am told the plant is processing rubbish but the processing is going smoothly mechanical wise which is a great benefit to us.

The MCO team believes recovery will sprint up once the Maxwell Kenny and higher grade stuff gets fed into the mill.

As a result NG is feeling quite relaxed about things ? well sanguine anyway! And quietly confident for a good second half.

Cheers.

On the strength of this, and with the Missus away, I might even have a some neck oil tonic for lunch today. And if it keeps on going up up and aweigh will follow with a litre pot of Belgian beer, and some historic Stanton and Killeen Rutherglen Shiraz Durif red wine, tonight.

Quite appropriate when you look into the history of the Durif grape - a many layered to die for red, used to be mainly used in Port which established the phrase "Sydney has a good harbour but Rutherglen has a great port."

Meanwhile still dealing with the Riverina's mouse plague - best I caught in six overnight water traps was 184 - those empty stubbies come in handy with a stick in their spout, peanut butter on their bottoms and ramping up and suspended over a bucket of water. And that was in the outer suburbs, farmers must be coping hell!

Anyone that thinks I drink from am a mug is no fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.