MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

up,up,up and aweigh, page-54

1. UFX
    1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Gonnfishing,

It's agood theory. I think the Chief alluded to something similiar a while ago. If I recall right he thought that perhaps the Kenny's was always there or very close above the Whitelaws and was mined as Whitelaws ore. That could explain the higher grades in Whitelaws assuming Kenny's is very rich because parts of the Whitelaws has very average grades. I've seen a part of Whitelaws at level 6 just under the Burns stopes and its a massive quartz reef about 1.6m thick. It looks very impressive but apparantly it's not very rich at that location. It had some small laminations on some of the upper parts and lacked the masses of sulphide alteration minerals in the dyke around it like at Maxwells reef. The Whitelaws reef lies on a fault which is offset 10s of metres so its a big structure in the mine. The Kenny's possibly is a smaller parallel fault reef or a splay off the main Whitelaws. Its possible they merge into one.

Anyway, its probably the best focus area MCO have, and its been under developement for a while now.

Ari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.