MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Adam, There are many points in your proposition that clearly sit...

1. 3,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2857
    Adam,

There are many points in your proposition that clearly sit fine with the wider mob especially at the professional hedging and funds end. It's a democracy at the end of the day and I'm generally against intervention. Where I have a major issue is with stock lending; as far as I am aware this is a common activity of pension funds and similar. Now these folks have invested their policy holders hard currency into equity - and from that instant have a duty of care (in law) to enhance the value of the investment by any means, and improve it by treating with company executives over direction, strategies etc. When these guys lend out that stock to some other anonymous entity for a few pieces of silver it is in the knowledge that the stock will be used for shorting purposes..agree? I don't care if they short their own stock holdings and put the information in a notice for their holders to see - and beg the question if you believed in the company enough to buy it why are you shorting it? unless there is an ulterior motive? like MSB suffers.
    I don't expect you will agree with this, but it's my opinion. No offence.

Regarding new investment in Australia, biotechs etc. I can't think of a retail investor who will be tempted back into the market - the ones I know say it's not the GFC but the well publicized image of a market that that is rotten, corrupt, cloaked in secrecy and way beyond the control of regulators.
    See vinn's recent post as typical of a trend.

anti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.