MSB 0.52% 96.5¢ mesoblast limited

Up up up down down down, page-53

1. 16,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8328
    Council,

It surprises me greatly that you "suspect (I) have different objectives from the majority of people who get involved in these forums."

My objective - which I would have thought would have been patently clear - is to invest in stocks with a view to making a profit, and to avoid making a loss.

If not that, what possible objective would the majority of people be pursuing?

And as for your waiting for my reasons for doubting MSB management, I have never stated that I doubt MSB management. What I am is ambivalent/undecided/agnostic.

It was you who raised the issue of MSB management and, specifically, argued the case for the affirmative.

The way debate works is that in the case of one party having an equivocal view (me) and another party (you) declaring a definitive view ether way (in this case, your definitive view is a positive one), then the onus rests not with undecided party to convince the decided party, but the other way around.

In other words, because you declare confidence in management, and I declare nothing, the burden of proof rests with you, should you choose to argue it.

But to call on me to defend my lack of unequivocal position is not logical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.283M 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29300 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.