MSB 0.52% 96.5¢ mesoblast limited

Madam, Semantics I would suggest. I believe, rightly or wrongly,...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Madam,
    Semantics I would suggest. I believe, rightly or wrongly, that your objectives are different from the majority of the forum in that you seem to to want "make a profit and avoid making a loss", and if that is the case, equity investment may not be right for you. (A riskless investment???) Cash, bonds, property would seem more suited to your risk profile as investment in stocks and shares naturally carries an inherent risk, if only due to market fluctuations, despite the soundness of any business model or superior management. If I am representative of other members of this forum, MSB is not my only investment as I try to reduce risk by diversifying my portfolio. I acknowledge that MSB carries a higher degree of risk than my other Australian holdings in OSH, ILU, CBA, IAG, QBE, CPU, ORG and BTT but to me, the risk/return is acceptable. It may not, of course, be acceptable to others.
    And I have already stated why I believe the executives in MSB have the necessary experience and technical qualifications to drive the comany's many initiatives to commercial fruition, so I am not going to repeat myself. I don't need to convince anyone as to the merits or otherwise of MSB as each investor makes a choice, depending on personal circumstances, and all I have tried to do is explain why I fancy MSB's chances of "making it" in this competitive sector.
    PS. When you find that stock which makes a profit and which avoids a loss, can you share it with us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.283M 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29300 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.