LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Up Up Up We go, page-170

1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Lynas 32.6, MP 72 as of 3/29 10 AM US EDT. I am surprised you do not know how to look it up, Then make comments about what it means. MP will fall more and faster than Lynas if a major correction occurs but Lynas will be hit hard as well. Take no satisfaction that another company is in worse shape than Lynas. Concentrate dropped about 1/79 = 1.3 % to day and it is down far more than NdPr oxide over last 3 months. My forecast is still for a major correction to hit April ~ June. Many think, including me, we need a sharp run up in stocks before it really hits and if you look at historical charts it usually does happen. It is just the opisit of a dead cat bounce just a head fake to lure unexperienced buyers back in.
    I think I do. First about 5 major indicators of Market sentiment have been dropping steadily since July and have gone from super optimistic to neutral a few have even gone to pessimistic. Just a few to look at Put Call ratio. Indexes in relation to their 50, 100 ,200 MA. Interest rates are sky rocketing which I have posted often in technical and this has always caused cash to flow from stocks to bounds. And in the last week the us 2 yr 5 yr and 10 year yr T-Bills have inverted yield curves. Usually a major correction occurs 2 to 6 months after this happens.

As Far as which countries. All that I have just mentioned is for US. It is a global economy with the US as biggest player. Evey major correction in US has hit all markets in the world for last 25 years. Look what the US banking crisis did to the world 2008 - 2012. A few weeks ago I wrote that ASX would not be hit as hard as some US indexes, I still believe that but it will be hit and some stocks in it will be hit very hard while others go up.

It is clear your inexperience has not taught you that there are many indicators they do give a very good indicator of the future. Widen what you read. The stock market is like a very large supper tanker it is easy to tell where it will be in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.140(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.84 $15.53M 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13835 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 2500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.