IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

re: announcement for studs1980 < would this ann be because of...

1. 293 Posts.
    re: announcement for studs1980 < would this ann be because of the impending hearing in US on 17.1.07 >

Can you elaborate on that?

My dad hold these and bought again recently @ .072c .....He says at these levels (.1350cps) that it's a "no brainer" ...... That there are many patent cases of late (in the US) that have resulted in "huge" wins for the litigant.

He feels too, that Ericcson will "buckle" (here in OZ) and the "flood gates" will open then. "Sumpin-nutin"?

In that regard:

In yesterday's ruling, Justice French made orders on a number of disputed interlocutory issues and published his reasons. The Court ordered, among other things, that:

7 ipernica be granted leave to amend its statement of claim;

7 ipernica is to provide further and better particulars in relation to aspects of its amended statement of claim;

7 Ericsson be granted leave to amend its defence and to bring cross claims
    against ipernica and one of its former managers; and

7 Ericsson is to file an affidavit to verify all product codes relating to items which comply with ATM Standard AAL5 and to provide summaries of sales revenue from 1 July 2003 to 30 June 2006 in relation to these product codes.

To me, it virtually says, that Justice French has come to some strong conclusions and is asking both sides to "firm up" on their submissions (among other things, that Ericsson must comply with), ASAP .....

IT'S CHEAP!!

My dad may be right? Who knows? (Justice French, maybe?)

Ross's son dj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.