GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

up we go again, page-25

1. 1,252 Posts.
    BH!,
    No argument from me regarding big-picture issues you have highlighted in your post.
    I am questioning the near-term upward gold price movement you called in your earlier post in this thread. Yes, it is hard to fathom Indian jewellrey buying being a significant factor, but recent history has proved unequivocally that it is. 70% of sales is jewellery, thats a huge factor.

As for CB purchases, I reckon they're going to pick up as the USD as reserve currency status unwinds over the next couple of years. But recent announcements of CB sales isnt it. These sales were Ecuador & Venezuela dipping a toe into the gold pool, big deal.

I agree totally about American hubris. In the case of the average American, they dont even know what their country's world status has done for them. I lived over there for 5 years, it boggles the mind how insular they are while enjoying a standard a living that really boggled the mind. With inflation finally coming back home, the average US citizen is going to get very, very, mad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.