EQX 0.00% 12.0¢ equatorial resources limited

up we go..

1. 5,609 Posts.
    A true stunner in the making here..

if you look at CFE resource estimate over a strike length of only 7km and approx 200m wide, they managed to come up with a target of about 1B tons of iron ore. EQX has a strike of some 46km and up to 2km wide. Most of the rock chips are around 60%+ FE. [thats only 1 of the deposits] Given this deposit has road, rail and port access close at hand, it has to rerate imo. Most projects have iron ore and totally lack the money or access to infrastructure [SDL, capped at $850m]. EQX already has access to the rail and the port is coming. Its a tiny cap for what this is shaping up to be. I can see this being $5 when the market works it out. The stock will also become very very hard to buy as it climbs higher as it will tighten right up and become an insto stock. Any weakness is the time to get serious.
    EQX could clearly become a quick producer for a fraction of the cost of other players in that area. Wish i had found this earlier and the company is working at a serious pace here. Read yesterdays presentation and see for yourselves.dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.