RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

LOLCricket IS boring... now that England's creaming us!I like...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    LOL

Cricket IS boring... now that England's creaming us!

I like this little gem. But I cant help but feel that it's being capped somehow, prior to the release of the PFS. It's a red day for the Dow, so I'd expect a little slide here too.

As for takeover, I don't think FMS needs to consider that option at the moment. The big players do not want to have to deal with all the issues associated with exploration and PFS's and BFS's and DFS's. IMO, they would only be interested in projects at a more advanced stage so I guess in a few years they may be interested.

And that "major" would have to be RIO - there's no real alternative, unless we wait for FMG (another half a decade, anyone?). I hope something like IOH comes to fruition for shareholders here. I've rode on the coat-tails of Kerry Stokes on IOH so am seeking an opportunity to enter FMS.

FEX is a distraction too. IMO the majors wouldn't want any association with exploration when contemplating a take-over - which was possible a reason they wanted a spin-off (plus getting more overpaid executives onboard).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.