ABX 8.51% 5.1¢ abx group limited

I imagine smart money is buying because management did the...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I imagine smart money is buying because management did the rounds when raising money from institutional investors for Alcore. This is punt money on a tech play. ABX isn't a simple bauxite miner anymore. What was total volume last week. 2m shares maybe? Volume is still low. Big holders are not selling. A few of you have pointed out that at a market cap of $20m, ABX is valued way below the value of its tenements in the hands of a larger company. And then along comes Alcore completely out of the blue in the first half of 2017. Funded in a very clever way that does not dilute ABX shareholders. And we only have to wait 7 months unit March 2019 to find out if Alcore, our free pass, will be very, very valuable.

My 100 bagger post was lighthearted, pointing out what is possible if the tech works and the product is accepted by aluminium smelters like Rio Tinto. Because if your product is good enough that you have the customer support to build one plant, why would you stop there?

If we already knew the tech worked, ABX would be worth a hell of lot more than it is now. That's why the opportunity for a punt exists, and why the punt money is flowing in. Everyone loves a punt when the finish line is known. The Alcore punt is not going to drag on for years. The finish line is March 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.