LU7 21.4% 1.7¢ lithium universe limited

time for a new thread an up beat new year ahead with more...

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    time for a new thread an up beat new year ahead with more partnerships and a fantastic APP to be released esports growing like nothing else on earth ah it's looking like a bit of serenity at last if only the down rampers would run away but not before tomorrow tho because i have just placed an order that i would like filled if someone is silly enough to sell, okay can the people saying that ESH is a dud company please write this down for future reference that MR DASHER said back on the 29/12/2019 that the ESH share price will be way above 1c by heaps how much by i have know idea but we have had so many deals done and more coming and money in the bank it stands to reason when it all clicks in to place the way is up and i can feel that i'm going to be asked what about another cr my answer is so what we have people lining up to help out and get in, we do have a history of being oversubscribed when it comes to a CR and that gives me faith that other big fish have faith enough to put large amounts of money in they don't do that to lose it do they i wish all ESH holders a very happy new year and a safe one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.