GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

upbeat presentation from jones, page-30

1. 897 Posts.
    BigRedRoo and the others who have acknowledged my comments, thanks.

Roo, that's it, anyone ignoring recent events and still trying to promote GBG is either extremely foolish or simply ramping. Just who are the rampers will become very obvious now as serious attempts are made to encourage people not to sell.

Denial, Gindaldan and others have given their reasons for not selling but I have stated right from the start of these recent posts, long termers were not really the ones I was directing my posts at, but surely even as a long termer, their finances are hurting in a big way they never dreamed of 3 months ago. It is still money, whether shares or cash!

I predicted the head and shoulders pattern months ago but I never dreamed it would hit 59c. It did that and things outside of GBG have deteriorated markedly even since then.

The overwhelming question now though, is can GBG really be affected by outside influences? I don't really know the answer but banks and businesses, big and small, are falling all over the world. Banks aren't lending. FMG targets have been downrated, MMX under immense pressure, MGX- a highly profitable and probable dividend paying IO play has been sold right down.

Chinese development HAS slowed and this will translate into demand slowing if it continues- unless they plan on paying peak prices for raw materials and then stockpiling it until development picks up again???

Ansteel has underwritten GBG's finance if CDB don't come through but a possibility exists that even Ansteel, needing to supply funds of nearly $1.8 billion on it's own then, could make a business decision to defer funding or slow development to protect funds for the time being.
    Alternatively, Ansteel may step up with an offer for Karara or GBG and then put it on ice until conditions improve? Who knows, and I'll tell you one thing, George won't tell you until the deal is done.
    Trusting a company representative to tell you the full truth when their shareprice is under pressure would be like asking the devil if it is hot in hell!

F

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.