GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Dhuy, The references I make to George are not meant as...

1. 897 Posts.
    Dhuy,
    The references I make to George are not meant as negativity to George but were made specifically in reference to your recent post where you stated something similar to the following -

**** "George is not concerned. I've never seen him so relaxed." ****

That was an unsubstantiated and highly subjective claim that I believed was meant to deceive readers by inferring and that you were regularly in posession of inside knowledge to underline credibility. It was designed to ward off any concerns readers may have with GBG.

You have done the same a number of times. On the SDL thread recently you claimed -

**** " I personally believe GJ and Talbot have had a meeting/s with Arcelor Mittal, as I have said so before" ****

Again, I view that as unsubstantiated and unfounded and possibly meant to infer insider knowledge.
    You refused to answer 2 posts of mine when I questioned whether you actually had a basis for that statement.

I find a number of your statements highly questionable and on at least 3 other occasions you have had to retract claims that I disproved.

Dhuy also said-
    **** "I am often accused of ramping stocks due to my mostly longer term investment perspective and positive sentiment." ****

That might have something to do with the many unsubstantiated claims that you make that later turn out to be false.
    Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who doubts the credibility of your posts.

By the way, I'm very happy too that George heads up GBG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.