GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Dhuy I'l give you a 4th one to apologise about. Actually, this...

1. 897 Posts.
    Dhuy I'l give you a 4th one to apologise about. Actually, this claim was one of your better ones inferring inside knowledge. A lot of readers will remember this one.

Many months ago you claimed that you knew or had discussions with an environmental scientist (a friend or whatever) and you assured everyone on the GBG thread that he assured you Mungada EPA approvals were in the bag and any doubts of that were downramping.

Your scientist friend had supposedly worked on similar projects to GBG and he assured you that GBG's application for Mungada would be approved and that all that was required for approval was for GBG to grow any endangered plants in a nursery.

Well, it's public knowledge now that GBG faced having Mungada (their main hematite deposit), knocked back and have since removed it from EPA assesment.
    Instead, they are spending 10s of $millions trying to find more hematite to replace Mungada, and a lot of that money is not even being spent on KML tenements which, outside of Mungada, are only small deposits.
    GBG had to find more hematite to feed their DSO production after Mungada faced a very strong chance of being knocked on the head.

Well mate I can't wait to hear you worming out of that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.