GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

upbeat presentation from jones, page-72

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Your inferences and false accusations are ridiculous major. You continue to twist what others have said to suit yourself.

I made a general statement in regard EPA approvals and yes from a very good friend who has worked on this process many times. Did I state he worked for GBG? No... Does he know of people in the location? Yes.

As you are well aware EPA approval for Mungada has not been "knocked back" as you so eloquently put it.

You must have read a different report to me and the one put out publicly. Perhaps you should read it again. It goes something like this....

"An EPA assessment on the hematite phase of the Karara Project is still forecast for the fourth Quarter of 2008, which would enable construction to begin in early 2009 with first production in the second half of the year."

But we shouldn't permit facts to get in the way of your new found subtle ways of bagging GBG now should we...

The discussion of the time centred on people stating EPA approval would not occur. I was commenting on (or should I more correctly state alluding to) the commonly utilised function of creating onsite nurseries and the fact that this has overcome many similar situations where EPA approval necessitated. Yes I believe ultimately this will contribute to the EPA approval. You obviously have never worked in the mining industry (let alone in WA mining) so you probably wouldn't know of that would you.

Oh and what a sudden turnup for the books....GJ attended the conference you stated he was not going to attend...Did you say hello?

You are as arrogant and rude as usual. Ask yourself why I stopped responding to you. Enjoy your new stock that you have openly promoted here after selling GBG. What a laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.