GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Good post Dhuy. I enjoy hearing your views, as with Major. I...

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    Good post Dhuy. I enjoy hearing your views, as with Major. I don't think you have anything to apoligise for. Major, its every individuals "choice" in what the invest. You shouldn't be investing in stocks like GBG based on forum banter. However Dhuy's comments have been appropiate. He hasn't really "ramped" this stock to the high heavens. It's obvious he has some mining connections, but his comments would no way affect GBG's rising or declining sp.

Ramping or downramping on HC forum will have absolutely no affect on GBG's shareprice. Its a 400m company, its not a tightly held stock like MAK which has 100s of HC hopefuls maintaining the sp with "3k top-ups". I'm aware a fair portion of us are holding 100-300k units, however this is nothing compared to the players in this stock.

HC is a great way to understand general shareholders "feelings" and "views". Major is a perfect example of this. He has sold out in fear, and fed up with the market. It clearly shows that even some of the "main" bulls can have a sudden change in sentiment. It wouldn't only be Major who share this view, many of the other shareholders out there would be in the same vote. Our stock price has been crushed inline with the other iron ores, and this includes FMG/MGX.

Goodluck guys! I suggest having a day away from the computer. This financial crisis is taking a hit on everyone, and now shareholders/exshareholders are at their throats. It won't do any good besides add to fustration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.