GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Hey Doogie,No need for me to make false accusations, you write...

1. 897 Posts.
    Hey Doogie,
    No need for me to make false accusations, you write enough boo boos that keep the ammunition supply up nicely.
    What you write would make a corkscrew look straight.

You obviously don't read properly what other people write (or yourself for that matter). Why don't you take the time to actually read what people write before you fly into print. I think you've caught print rage!

I said they "faced" getting knocked back not that they already got knocked back. Why else would they pull it out? And wouldn't we all know by now if they got knocked back and wouldn't the share price be 15c and not 66c if they got knocked back?

You did not state your views so kindly regarding Mungada and "your very good friend" at the time. You were insistent that Mungada would be passed on schedule and anyone doubting it was downramping.

I'm positive you must be in an absolute flurry of rage when you write because have you read what you are now saying?
    You're actually trying to say that Mungada is still part of the EPA approvals application that is expected this quarter?
    You must be kidding!

For someone who "stopped responding to me" you sure write a heap of posts that are directed to me! In fact, that's just about your sole contribution to the GBG threads.

Mate, many long term holders are hurting badly but most have retained their faculties and accept that we are all facing a serious crisis. You on the other hand fly into rage and refuse to accept that outside influences "could affect a companies schedule or plans.

Your past comment re. "Nothing has changed since March" is the real laugh, and not anything I write. I'm taking all this fairly seriously and looking for where I can benefit the most from this finacial crisis - I know one thing, it won't be from the mmaterials sector just yet. That sector will remain a traders paradise for a while yet.

Yeah, sorry I missed GJ. You didn't want to have a drink with me anyway so why are you cut up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.