GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Dhuy,You keep repeating I'm bagging GBG. Where am I doing this?...

1. 897 Posts.
    Dhuy,
    You keep repeating I'm bagging GBG.

Where am I doing this?

All I've done so far is write about the global situation and its impact so far and into the near future. I've admitted I've sold most of my GBG's. I did exactly the same thing selling after GBG peaked and started dropping in September 07 and like now I admitted it then, and no-one accused me of bagging GBG then- and I haven't now. Of distinct note though is that you weren't on the GBG thread at that time last year?

The outlook for miners is far worse now than then. Take a look at RIO, for the last week you could have bought RIO at a very substantial discount to what BHP has already offered to pay! What does that tell you and when has that ever happened before to a takeover target? What size of force is behind the selling that they could force the price below the offer price???

Oh, maybe it's Hotcopper readers reading my negative sentiment on the materials sector?

Jojo summed it up-
    "Once the fear has gone out of the markets the smart money will return very quickly to our Iron ore miners."

That's exactly how I see it and if I want to protect my capital then I will sell and buy sectors that are more likely to benefit quicker than the materials sector, which I am already doing. I mentioned MGX not to ramp but because it is IO related and it's a good barometer being very profitable, but some lowlife got that post removed! If I wanted to ramp MGX I'd be doing it on the MGX thread.

I've been selling my GBG's for a while but started posting more recently as the global situation deteriorated markedly.
    France has just gone into recession, Japan etc. US soon, more banks fell over in Europe this week, AIG is dumping their holdings in banks worldwide, Suncorp is under severe stress and it goes on and on.

What don't people get about a global recession and a reduction of wealth among populations reducing demand for iron ore and other raw materials? Who is going to buy what they build? China won't build new cities if people can't afford to live in them. All this will take time to flow out of the system, it won't happen this year or next.

Have you looked at commodity price charts from around the globe.
    Commodities have fallen off a cliff since September and still plummeting, and that was before these countries declared their economic status.

Oh yeah, but- "Nothing has changed since March you said!!!!

You have very little grasp of what you talk about and anyone who thinks you do is in the same boat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.