GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

cpg, A very insightful post, my feeling is that you are right. I...

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    cpg, A very insightful post, my feeling is that you are right. I don't know if the timing will be as you say but the soverign wealth funds will have a lot of influence over the next few months. My take on this is:

The economies of the soverign funds are centrally controlled and they will be looking to place themselves in a good position resource wise. The Chinese story is not going away it is building a new city everyday, what will change in China is that as the US consumer stops rabid buying of goods the production of goods will slow. BUT the building of cities will not. China will not mind letting the US and Australia slip and bit, Australia to punish the negotiations on resouce prices in the last few years. At some point China will want to come in and secure its resource needs by buying into or taking over certain companies. My guess on the stock market is that there will be no real movement up until this plays out, maybe early next year.

As a humorous end personally I used to be a trader but am now an investor (at least till I see a profit) LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.