NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

There's no doubt that supply chain issues are the big unknown...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    There's no doubt that supply chain issues are the big unknown here, but assuming they impacted HP's Dragonfly production and not the buds, HP would still need to build their inventory levels. There's no way I can see NUH being able to to meet JIT order volumes based on HP's size and scale. Even 10-20k / mth won't touch the sides if they intend to sell them separately in the run up to Christmas. How many would they need just to stock fill the channel in the US alone? 200-300k?

The recent hiring of 3 quality (and expensive, no doubt) staff says something about their confidence in the future.

I know many of us longs have a right to be sceptical of another poor quarter, and rightly so, but even if the numbers are lower than expected we should get some very upbeat commentary imo.

Strong sales of the Max and even 10k units of HP stock will be enough to show good growth. I still expect better volume from HP, but we'll have to wait and see.

Maybe being optimistic, but I still think they could easily surprise on the upside.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.