NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

A lot of the points are worth considering when it comes to back...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    A lot of the points are worth considering when it comes to back door listings.
    Most have failed already ==> true.. But Nuheara hasn't, and is generating revenue (they are losing money still, but are showing signficant growth with a high chance of moving to cash flow positive)
    VC's wouldn't touch it ===> true, but that was because it had no revenue... It now does. So that's now a moot point.
    Samsung pulled out of a takeover ==> there is no way this is negative... The fact that samsung were even sniffing... Even knew WHO nuheara was/is, demonstrates that it's signficant enough to get the attention of the majors...
    Now we also have a deal with HP....
    So basically we have a high risk (some may even call speculative!) stock, that is generating revenue (albeit cash flow negative) that has had interest from two of the biggest, A grade tech companies in the world.
    How many reverse listed tech/hardware companies have had one A grader sniffing around and done a deal with a second A grader company?
    I'm guessing not many.
    For me, this is why I like Nuheara... But it is a speculative investment. It's cashflow negative and it's definitely not a market darling at this stage. Personally, I feel it has enough going for it to get cashflow positive and I feel if it does, it could become a market darling and re-rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.