NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Upcoming 4C estimations, page-51

1. 13,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4831
    I think expectations of large numbers already being shipped are misplaced.

There are two lines of thought I have that relate to that:

The first, and most important, is the obvious Covid effect that HP have suffered with production. The Dragonfly Max was to be launched in April. What we now know is that the first of these models, ordered through Customize & Buy, will ship Early September. 5 months delay (at the HP end) in getting the product out that the buds are going to be first required for bundling.
    While I continue to believe HP are all in on these buds, and will over time order and sell millions, I just don't think the volume is happening as yet.

Second, I think Nuheara's production volumes could also have been affected by Covid. Malaysia has been hit pretty hard by the second wave of Covid. While Salutica haven't announced anything (that I can find) since November 2020, I have to think that production would not be optimal.

Many, many companies and businesses have been affected directly and indirectly by Covid. I can't see how our production for HP won't be affected by that.

On a positive note, DTC sales have not seemed to be adversely affected by Covid. And we did appear to have stocked up well on MAX, given their supply to our ORP partners recently. So perhaps where we are behind with HP, we may be ahead with DTC sales of MAX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.