ID8 4.76% 1.0¢ identitii limited

I think this pretty much sums up ID8.It's getting to the point...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6129/6129083-bf2a13cf45d4974058e326160a3a20c4.jpg

I think this pretty much sums up ID8.It's getting to the point where the next step for this company is to wrap things up. I know one poster harps on about the original founders of this company as not being good but the demise pretty much coincides with when a JB HI-FI employee became the CEO.

How we as shareholders, especially the top 20 have allowed this management to continue to collect inflated salaries while wasting dollar after dollar and achieve negative growth is a huge error.

I should have acted about 2 years ago, when I saw a post on LinkedIn with a heap of smiling faces advertising what a diverse happy workforce we have at Identitii. I don't give a shit whether we have 20 blonde white males, or 20 female Indians, or 20 black men. I just want to see the best calibre employees we can afford achieving results.

Our CEO seems to be sitting on LinkedIn all day liking shit and achieving nothing for this company.
    I think he would say his greatest achievements have been reducing our interest in the highly successful Payble to 10% under the guise of extending the runway for him to collect a handsome salary.
    Next would be finally reducing costs, again to extend the runway for him to collect a >500k remuneration package.

I'm always afraid of the quarterlies from ID8, because they always say the same crap. Achieved nothing but we are potentially close to signing an agreement with someone who we can't talk about.

Sadly my hopes are all on the patent infringement claim. It now seems a hail Mary but we are funded for the claim and for now, we are still in for a chance of seeing a return. It seems to be our only hope.

@davo128 haven't heard from you in a while. Are you still a fellow sufferer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.686K 368.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1781645 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 921389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.