ID8 0.00% 1.0¢ identitii limited

I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath regarding any sales or...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath regarding any sales or revenue increase. It's highly unlikely.
    If they had made any progress, that would be our biggest news instead of the announcement of changing our registered office. Someone asked the question about what the employees of this company have actually been doing for the last few years. I can only think of The Penske File.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6101/6101680-719a8f9ea6295502bc010f3cfba02973.jpg

This management has diluted our holding in the successful growing business Payble to a meager 10% for the sole reason of continuing to receive salaries in an environment where results aren't required.
    I wish the company would prove me wrong but sadly I have little faith in this management.

The only glimmer of hope is the patent infringement claim against JP MORGAN or indeed the patent value itself. Market doesn't seem to think so but it's our best chance of salvaging something from this wreck.
    I seriously hope our management or lawyers consulted with the original inventors of the patent because they would be best placed to know if their idea had been used by JP MORGAN without permission.
    I hope one day this company will compel me to say something positive about it but it's highly unlikely.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1666296 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.