TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

OK i'll correct u,tls bid for each particular regional tower...

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    OK i'll correct u,tls bid for each particular regional tower sites,optus bid for each particular regional tower site,vodafone did not bid.
    These r uneconomical areas,thats uneconomical areas so a premium needs to b charged.These towers, as freeloader vodafone likes to say r subsidised by the govt,ie vodafone says the govt is subsidising tls AND OPTUS billions each year.
    Well y did vodafail not bid ,simple question y did vodafone not bid to get this so called great govt billions in subsidy.Answer because u can't just stop at one uneconomic regional tower,u must continue and commit to regional investment something vodafone chose not to do.
    I just posted on the tls forum,i hope tls r banned from next blackspot tender,then all will c only optus is commited to regional mobile and not vodafone or mini me.
    IF VODAFONE WANTS THEY CAN ACCESS ALL THIS GOVT REGIONAL BILLIONS IN SUBSIDY ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS BID FOR BLACKSPOT MOBILE SITES like tls and optus..

ps and tls and optus regional pricing is cheaper and 100% more reliable than the bs nbn satellites.
    Sell the satellites on ebay and put the proceeds into regional blackspots and force vodafone to bid or acma should review vodafone.
    ps vodafail probably wont have the spectrum to bid because they didn't buy it same time as tls and optus and now mini me bought it and is now going to use that spectrum for metro not regional.
    Spectrum is finite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.