ETM 5.41% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Upcoming AGM and Common Sense

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Anything that I am saying below is without prejudice and any figures are from my own checking and research

EIA:
    It could very well be that the EIA will not be announced before the AGM in that case I would not be approving remunerations unless we have progressed passed the EIA with an approval and no further queries.

GML:
    As I mentioned in a recent post I have been thinking a lot about GML current position.
    There are a lots of things that we could draw comparisons on and various companies but for this exercise I Have chosen the following.

GML
    Mountain Pass
    Arafura
    Lynas
    Shenge Resources

My reasons for doing this is how these projects are progressing issues they face the SP and I suppose it is all about the money trail
    strengths and weaknesses and opportunities.
    Firstly the share price and Dividends Shareholding now I am only looking at one type of shareholding at this point

Share price Shareholding Dividends

GML .135 au Shenge 10% 0
    Mountain Pass .11 us Shenge 10% 0
    Arafurua .058 au Chinese Government 10% 0
    Lynas $1-98 au FL Investments HK 2% and 1.7% Aus 0
    Shenge 7.50 cny Chinese Government 10% 0

Now I do not have any issue regarding Shenge"s expertise in Rare earth Processing as China have almost total control of the rare Earth Sector. Further without Shenge involvement probably GML would not be at the stage they are now out.

Lynas:
    have been able to mine and build a processing plant in Malaysia planning one in WA and recently won a US Defence Contract as far as I am aware without any help from China. to build a joint processing plant in Texas with a US company over the other bidding company Mountain Pass. There progress under the leadership has been very good

Arafura:
    wanted to have a further Chinese Company Batou I think take a 60% share which was rejected by the Aus Government. Now although they have lots of potential or confirmed contracts for supply they have a lot to do to get thing properly moving shareprice is not progressing.

Shenge:
    Seem to be doing very well indeed taking material from Mountain Pass and then supplying back to the US but Mountain Pass doesn't seem to be doing that well (Look at some of the issues they are having)

Lynas:
    In my mind really have good control of their company as would appear and are making good progress with a share price that has gone up over $3.00 in the past. Plus they are the only major Rare Earth Supplier outside of China...........with control of their own
    destiny.

GML:
    My concerns are that they now show a clear pathway for total control from mining to finished product, there have been in the recent past mentions by Shenge of the pathway they are creating with their joint venture partners in China for finished product from GML and innuendo that those partners would be increasing holding in GML. up to 60% .
    For SP value for shareholders we need to look at the money trail now GML is an Australian Company and governed by Australian rules but it is also based in Greenland and it now depends on how the Greenlanders see GML progressing once they get an ML

GML has this opportunity in Greenland a tremendous opportunity to develop an industry that is totally owned by the company as in the Lynas situation. This a something that maybe the new appointed GM should or would be aware of I am sure.
    It now depends on how GML may move forward given the opportunities with the USA and the European market with supply much closer than going to China then distribution from there...?
    I certainly think that many Government contracts may be difficult moving forward given the decision of Lynas over Mountain Pass and other political things that are now happening which many are aware of.

I think that if the EIA goes through OK then we will still have a fair bit of volatility till the ML.
    But on the path they are now going I can't see the shareprice doing that well for investors longterm

If Lynas can do it why can''t GML

I am a longtime holder of this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $4.124K 114.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 210528 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 8171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 51218
Last updated 13.24pm 01/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.