GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

upcoming agm , page-2

1. 22 Posts.
    Charlie,

Pay attention!

This response was posted same day as your aerial photos. Also save yourself some money, Google maps provides an excellent view of the reefs along the western side. Go find someone who has been boating in these areas, avoiding coral reefs is a problem. Don't try to tell HC followers that they don't exist.

Well thats wonderful if GR can bring in a backhoe that can dredge to a depth of 30m. But then how will they prevent silting of entire gulf region as the tides and current carry the muck that is disturbed and lost in that 30m lift?

---Original post-----------

Please take another look at the map of Winchelsea (1st image). It clearly shows light grey coroured areas along the shore. These are coral reefs extending from the western end all along the southern side and fanning out around the entrance to the Winchelsea passage. I am sure that most HC followers have already picked that by now.

...Who doesnt know what they are talking about?

The dark area next to the coast shown on the western side of the second image that you describe as predominantly Mn subcropping is well and truly encrusted in a thick layer of coral. From a boat you cannot see black rocks, just coral. What has limestone got to do with it? You cannot see whats under the coral, but I expect that it is attached directly to the manganese.

And your comment :-
    In fact mining would create new drop off zones that would encourage extra fish. Shallow strip dredging of a Mn bed with a sandy top layer would have NO impact on any coral reef whatsoever. Within 6 to 12 months you wouldn't even know the area had been dredged

I know that you would like the shareholders and potential investors to swallow this, but surely you dont really believe it yourself?

Regards,

M4M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.