GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

upcoming agm , page-3

1. 22 Posts.
    Charlie,

(oops, this got moderated, I have cleaned it up and re-posted, my apologies.)

I expect that there will be a LOT of angry investors in attendance at the AGM. But who will they be angry with?

1. Those like myself who have expressed the view that GR may not be able to mine because of environmental concerns (read my previous posts, I stand by every single word).

2. Those who have continued to deny or downplay the magnitude of the environmental problem on HC? Using words like "misleading enviro agendas" puts yourself squarely in that category Charlie.

3. Warren Snowden who is familiar with the area and basically said the same thing that I did?

4. Maybe the rampers that are rife on this forum who posted a lot of offensive dribble that I expect deterred many serious would be investors.

So, interesting AGM coming up.

While you are there, ask GR how much of that 1733 square kilometers is actually shallow enough to mine using the methods shown on the GR website? I believe that about 80% of that 1733 square kilometers is actually more than 5 metres deep, just my guess, go check any marine chart and work it out yourself.

So in my estimation, that leaves about 340 square kilometers of shallow water that I reckon is mostly covered in coral or seagrass.

I will tune into the podcast of the AGM and see if "the true facts on exploration and potential mining processes answers are forthcoming" and indeed, if any of my questions get answered.

Cheers,

M4M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.