RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

there won't be any major announcements prior to the agm. well,...

1. 66 Posts.
    there won't be any major announcements prior to the agm. well, at least not anything that requires voting. And yes, a change in company name does require a special resolution (75% majority of those who vote). Any such item would have been disclosed in the notice of meeting. Very rarely are new agenda items added to an agm, particularly if important. these things are planned well in advance.

And as for major transactions requiring a shareholder vote, well, it really depends on the transaction. Aquisitions generally do not require shareholder approval, however the issue of shares beyond a certain point or to certain parties (such as related entites) does. Major asset disposal's may require a vote. So, to be honest, agm agenda will stay as is, and I expect that any major announcements will start to come after this.

As for whether geof brayshaw is elected or not, he has already been appointed to the board. As such, he is a member of the board NOW, but his appointment will be subject to the shareholder vote. i.e. he will have to resign if not approved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.