BIS 0.31% $3.17 bisalloy steel group limited

Upcoming AGM, page-19

1. 9,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    An order from HII/NNS could be anytime.
    ASB will complete their US expansion summer 2026 and will become the 2nd largest US navy producer 3 steel lines etc but currently already they still produce fitted out modules for virginia and columbia class submarines.
    As posted combine ASB and bisalloy imo is the only way the US can increase current US sub production from 1.3 to 2.4 subs per year.
    The UK will start AUKUS sub production 2030 over lapping last dreadnaught production.
    Such production imo being the first AUKUS UK sub would require hull steel years before 2030 production starts.
    The US,UK add Australia if u want.There are only 3 hull steel suppliers for US,uk,and Australia US NNS the largest who just placed a trial order with bisalloy for testing and welding and has built 70% of US navy,then tacoma still in the dog house for 'falsifying hull grades' then bisalloy who suggests they will 'equal or exceed US and UK hull grade standards'.
    Again 30/8 bisalloy reports 12/9 to 14/9 2024 HII/NNS Australia presentation re AUKUS

Anyway i'm still adding,as posted i was trimming not long ago and so far nearly bought back same qty i trimmed.
    Again i have no idea why such a large correction.
    ps audril sub looks interesting as a support drone for nuclear subs,could be nice bis business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.