BIS 3.58% $2.69 bisalloy steel group limited

Upcoming AGM, page-3

1. 9,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    The UK is not a mystery,I feel I may have read a previous UK gvt release but this appears more recent and it answers every possible question regarding UK AUKUS and bisalloy and its all positive.It also includes the US which is already clear thks to HII.

House of Commons Library 7/3/2024.
    AUKUS submarine programme.
    Especially page 9 .

Just to add like HII above lists Australian component contributions and as usual Australian hull steel leads the list.
    It also confirms the UK can not currently produce the Hull grade required so as posted they buy it from a French supplier.
    As posted thats for the astute and dreadnaught ,the UK AUKUS production starts 2030 which as per report will overlap the last dreadnaught sub.Steel is the first component ordered for a sub.

If above and HII presentation becomes a reality and i see no reason at all for it not to it will be a game changer as posted .I would expect a contract from the US 2025 then the puzzle comes together with the high volume US production supported by bisalloy then by the slower UK production and regarding Australia,whatever I believe the ASC is currently on strike and they haven't started production yet.

GL off to catch a under sized flathead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.69
Change
-0.100(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $128.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.70 $2.77 $2.52 $1.383M 521.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1921 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 1922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.