BIS 3.69% $3.09 bisalloy steel group limited

I'm really sick of the ignorant media commentary by idiot...

1. 9,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    I'm really sick of the ignorant media commentary by idiot commentators that have absolutely no understanding of the AUKUS agreement and the reasons it will go ahead much to the dislike of the anti nuclear media industry.

First one would have to be brain dead if you think the UK and US are relying on a Australian produced AUKUS sub.

We will buy 3 or 5 virginia class if we happen to build a AUKUS sub in a realistic time period it will be counted as a bonus.

The AUKUS agreement will not fail because of Australia's geographic position,its maintenance facilities and port of call for UK,US and Indian nuclear subs in its self a deterrence as they patrol pacific /se asia waters.

With out doubt US congress,US govt,US navy have been pushing hard for suggestions how to increase their specific nuclear submarine industrial base/production.Absolutely Australia will provide the solution in specifically Bisalloy hull steel especially when combined with Austal US which already produces fully fitted out virginia and columbia class nuclear submarine modules in the US with a newly ready to open expanded 1.5 millin square foot US navy production facility.
    There I feel much better until these anti nuclear foolish commentators open their mouths again..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.