BIS 3.58% $2.69 bisalloy steel group limited

Upcoming AGM, page-52

1. 9,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    I really have nothing to add until report.
    I have read their last summary and guidance 4 plus times ,wont comment again but others can read their comments.
    Just my view,bisalloy has held my interest because of the future.
    Regarding gas besides contracts signed the narrabri santos gas project still has a pulse and was again supported by resources fed minister Madeleine King in approx june after the last land rights appeal in approx march..Just a reminder narrabri once in operation and its ready now to l supply nsw with 50% of its gas demand currently nsw doesn't produce any gas.All production will be for domestic market.
    That gas can be directly piped into bsl and bis,energy Australia woollongong will use the gas to produce electricity from its woolongong plant electricity producing gas powered plant for bsl/bis.
    If one reads HII,US govt,UK govt ,US navy,Australian govt bisalloy becoming part of the global supply chain US,UK and Australia should commence FY25 or current year .Going by bisalloy.deliveries commence FY 25 this year..
    This should not be taken as a positive because something is causing ,as described by another poster,this violent correction.
    ps it does raise the question why did bis pay that agm special div of approx .10 cents ,approx 20 cents FY FF would have been plenty to keep the market happy especially if as per last announcement bis mumbled 'some downside pressure but they mumble they have it in hand'.
    Anyway i'm not catching anymore knives ,i caught the last one on my back with my feet above the groin.
    gltahs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.69
Change
-0.100(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $128.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.70 $2.77 $2.52 $1.383M 521.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1921 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 1922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.