GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

upcoming analyst report

1. 14 Posts.
    some advice that may be useful to you all, i have been made aware that aspect huntley research group is currently putting together a report on GDN and will be posted in the next week. I have seen part of the report which gives a valuation based on the discovery of 250 Bcf and 12 mmbbls at a value of $26.30 $A/bbl and $2.80 $A/mcf once discounted the price in net present value terms is something like $677.5m. However the risk of not finding a source of this size is still 30% meaning that they feel that the chance of that size or larger oil and gas is 70%. based on their calculation which assume the options are converted. The share price in NPV will be $3.30 to $3.40. I have been told that gold and iron interests were not significant to be included in the valuation which i agree with. I guess there are others in my situation that are using this as a chance to buy up big in 100,000's of shares. Anyway best to wait until the report comes out as you cant trust anyone on here, dont want to mention names as im not into cyber fighting. DYOR and dont get caught up in rumors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.