BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Upcoming Announcement Fee Estimates and Analysis, page-130

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "I am just having a Friday afternoon drink at the karma that is coming their way."

My point exactly. I can see your frustration but you're not helping your own cause. I do agree that producing cases for both sides is healthy, pros and cons. But there is something that must be learned first which is not taught at Uni, it's called tact. Speaking without offense.

As a holder I hope for the best naturally. IMO looking at the market sentiment you may come out the winner Monday. Not many people know this but Superannuation Funds do not invest in Agriculture. This means that fewer Instos invest in Agriculture. If this changes Agri stocks will boom like you won't believe. But it doesn't. There is great value stocks out there in other industries so Agri has lost it's shine for now. I think you may be right purely from a market point of view. Monday will interesting. I invested in BFC for speculative reasons. BFC's inability to break and stay in the 60 cent region to me comes from the lack of time the accumulation/distribution has occurred. I believe at the 6 month mark we will decent gains again.

By the way what sports do you play?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.