BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

This is a respectable position to have. My analysis was not...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    This is a respectable position to have.

My analysis was not isolated to the initial performance fee though, it all derives from:

(a): The flawed structure open to share price manipulation which can trigger excess fees (have a research of what a 'provisional patent' really is)

http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/get-t...tent/provisional-application-what-to-include/

It is literally a form that Brandlok had to fill out on the 21st and announce on the 23rd which caused the share price jump.

Application number 2015905302
    Filing date: 21-12-2015
    Applicant: Beston Global Food Company Limited
    Title: METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR MANAGING AND PROVIDING PROVENANCE OF PRODUCT
    Application status: Filed

Is it really price sensitive?
    Who benefited from this convenient application timing?
    It caused the share price spike and not the IPO. The share was trading flat for months which you can see in the above chart.

Really it is just a question about Director integrity. They have given you guys absolutely no guidance since a Nov Estimate but delivered a very fancy Christmas bonus for themselves.

(b): It has performance fees tied to a share price that has a demonstrated ability to run wild on imagination completely devoid of any information about how the underlying assets are performing.

Not to mention it ties a fast growth industry (think A2M and BAL) to a stagnant index that is unlikely to go anywhere.

Structurally flawed companies and questions of management integrity do not disappear after an IPO.
    Last edited by TheLittlePrince: 27/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.