BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Upcoming Announcement Fee Estimates and Analysis, page-4

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    @jordantravispyne I think your analysis is really interesting and good contrarian view to many of the posters here. I have read your articles before and often checked back your site and appreciate your insights. The type of information you have presented for BFC is one of the reasons HotCopper is such a valuable tool, especially for smaller stocks not covered by brokers, analysts etc.

Without having double checked all your assertions, on the surface they look concerning and I would definitely being looking into them further before buying into BFC.

All that being said, you had made your point and this thread is just going to antagonise existing holders without adding much to what has already been posted. Remember, this isn't your website so unfortunately you cant make the rules about what people must and must-not post.

The best name you will be able to make yourself will be politely make your case, explaining why, disclose your current position and perhaps if you feel so inclined state when you do/don't take a position.

Its hard to not get personal when people make things personal but no-one said this is a level playing field - nor that you or anyone is compelled to post here.

Keep up the good analysis and investing, make some money, make lots of money and prove everyone wrong that way. Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.