RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Thought I would re-read the part of interest:"Since the...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Thought I would re-read the part of interest:

"Since the disappointing MMK outcome, we have engaged widely with interested third parties with a view to securing equitable access to rail and port infrastructure and development of our PIOP. We have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with another Australian iron ore participant, Brockman Mining Ltd, post balance date with a view of working towards an aggregation agreement.

Also, we have reached the due diligence stage with a number of parties and your Board is hopeful of presenting shareholders with a proposal prior to our 2013 Annual General Meeting."

Maybe it will be around PIOP? Re-reading the last bits, the key words for me are 'number of parties' and 'presenting shareholders with a proposal'.

If you present someone with a proposal, it will either be accpeted or rejected.

Is FMS saying they want us to vote on a proposal at the AGM? You can't bring up an item once the AGM details etc are out can you? Or is FMS going to put forward a proposal and the vote will come after the AGM?

Make or break time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.