PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Upcoming announcement, page-5

1. 1,139 Posts.
    We haven't chosen the best industry to get exposed to sadly. Times are tough and we sadly just have to buckle down and be patient - that's what I think management are also currently doing. I would bet my house on the fact that management know the flow rates of the last three drills but they're sitting on the hands waiting for the sentiment in the market for oil and oil juniors to change. This sort of pisses me off but when you think about it, they're doing what's beat for the long term holders of this company. What interest do they have releasing these reliably standard flow rates into such a negative market? The market isnt going to react very much and if anything we cause see the sp slide as punters know that the company doesn't have anything in the pipeline for another few months. I think management are keeping their heads down, focusing on what is important - drilling... This is a shit market for oil, but those comanies with cash are in a great position. We don't have huge amounts of it in oil exploration standards but we're definitely in the best cash position we have ever been in to weather such weak markets. If management are smart and strategic they would be not seeing this market as a negative situation but rather an opportunity to take the company to new levels... There would be a large number of companies out there looking to sell their prized assets just to survive and capex towards drilling would be drying up so quickly at the moment. I hope and think that management would be looking at the opportunities and seeing how they could make it fit within Prymes business strategy and to generate the highest returns for us shareholders.... Imagine how much cheaper it would be for us to drill our vertical if not our horizontal wells in this market . We are unlucky to be in this situation but there is still hope and we are lucky enough to be in a position of power which is hopefully used to its full advantage. I only have pymo's and an almighty bucket full of them... This could go massively wrong for me and considering I only initially had short-term investment horizons, I think we will come out of this hoping that we had bought a lot more share or oppies. I worry about my position sometimes but it gives me confidence to know that we have nearly two years to wait before they expire and things could get very attractive if people are willing to hold on and enjoy the ride.

This is my opinion only but I think management are looking out for us by keeping the market in the dark. Hopefully they have a few more tricks up either sleave similar to the recent sale that they were able to do....

Makes me want to buy some more!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.