GW1 1.85% 5.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

Upcoming announcements, page-10

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5799
    Very true. The Stratmin deal improves things indeed. Additionally,

* Getting the cash from LionGold and thus ending that potential legal issue.
    * Andapa discovery which potentially expands the BSM reserve and is close to port.
    * Being closer to production with the plant upgrade further along and the drying plant almost done.
    * Drilling results I'm guessing this or next week from Mahefedok which is planned as the location of a future second plant.

So a lot of room for the SP to rise. It does however depend critically on the plant being successful at Loharano and that's my belief as to why the price has been held down all this time. Stratmin failed at it and investors are naturally wary. I expect BSM to deliver having learned from their failure. I had a nice email a while back from Tim McManus explaining the reasons why Stratmin failed. He mentioned that primarily they did not have any mining or processing experience beyond exposure to fine graphite reprocessing and sales. Additionally, senior management never spent enough time on the site supporting the people there and operations. Tim goes on to say that he spends more time there than at home and is 'extremely confident' in their plans having put plenty of his own wealth into this project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.