RNU 3.30% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

if you look at PLS, they went into production before lithium...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    if you look at PLS, they went into production before lithium boomed, but they were in production as price boomed and were able to capitalise on the benefits - massive spot price sales at auction, renegotiation of contracts at higher prices etc.

On the other hand if we commit to off take agreements to early in the graphite space, could we get caught out being in binding off takes below market value, if graphite prices go on a run in say 24/25? I don’t know what the answer to that is, can anyone else shed some light on what would be more beneficial, delaying binding off takes to get higher pricing (assuming price will rise), or being in production when prices take off (if they do) and then capitalise on being a producer during a potential boom, while others companies may still be scrambling to fund projects etc.

I would think that getting into production and getting product out the door would be most beneficial and potentially selling some extra at spot or renegotiating contracts when possible. That way we are in prime position to capitalise if this supply shortfall comes to fruition.

what’s everyone’s thoughts?

Remember we are in a tier 1 jurisdiction with a big flat lying resource and a reasonable amount of cash in the bank, so we are doing a lot better than most other explorers
    Last edited by Jimmy08: 25/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $464.2K 5.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 155125 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 1546372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.